Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

Breaking Free Like Freddie Mercury

Breaking Free Like Freddie Mercury Empty Breaking Free Like Freddie Mercury

Post by Guest 13th April 2017, 08:21

Muffled screams and sounds could be heard not far from the not so innocent ears that belonged to the female known as Alana Taylor… where the hell was she?? It didn’t sound that healthy at all. In fact, they all sound distressed and very much like they feared for their lives. This was where Alana started from, awakening from her forced nap. She was only shopping for some stuff and then started to fall sleepy all of a sudden, the ebony haired girl didn’t know what made or feel so groggy in the first place or if it was because the atmosphere was depressing, but she eventually fell asleep and woke up with a bunch of other people, including females and children… was she at the back of the shop? What the fuck?

“Nuuugh…” Alana sat up while she felt her head. “I feel like complete shit, where the fuck am I??” The highguardian asked as she gawked around, god, she felt so sorry for these people, isn’t there anything that she could personally do herself?? That answer was a big fat no. She had no weapons, or lockpicks or anything of the sort that would help her or anybody else that was trapped in the same room. She was just as helpless as they were. There must be something she could do.

“What the…”

The female was starting to get more confused as she finally stood up from where she was. “Hello?? Where am I?? What’s going on?!?!”

“She’s awake!” One of the helpless people spoke out in a harsh whisper. “Lady, you need to keep quiet or they will shoot us!” This is what got Alana in a very confused state of mind, just who??

That was when her question was answered, someone barged into the door, they seemed just as frightened as Alana is right now, except she seemed to have a much more elegant composure than the black haired female that swore like a sailor and gave no damn towards many things. Of course though, today, she wasn’t even in her military get-up like she usually was, she was just wearing casual clothes, allowing her eyepatch to cover up her eye still.

“I don’t know what to do… I can’t find an exit…” She bit her lower lip as she sighed softly, finally turning to the ebony haired female and gawked at the highguardian. “You… you were in that practice battle with highguard, correct??” She queried Alana. “Sorry, you seem overly familiar.”

“Yes, indeed I was.” Alana replied to the female as she bit her lower lip. “I am guessing we are looking for escape routes, just from what I heard.”

The girl nodded, shaking her head in disappointment. “There is no windows, and the vents are shut tight, there are no screwdrivers at all, it’s as if they knew.”

“Hmm…” Alana listened in to the situation that her and quite a few other people were in. She was going to be honest, it really sucked. Surely there was something that Alana could do to get everyone out of this cursed situation, it was poisonous to one's thoughts.

“Hey… I have an idea, but I need everyone’s cooperation and we need makeshift weapons.” Alana had to act like how her grandfather said he usually acted while he was in the military. Alana didn’t mind though, everything helps when it comes to getting people out of situations. It also seemed that the others were going to follow her lead, probably because they wanted to get back to their daily lives however. “First though… I need to scout, just for guard placements and such. I will be back as quick as I possibly can however, sound good??”

Everyone nodded, but nodded with worries planted all over their faces.

“I’ll be back.”

With them last words, Alana strided out of the room and prepared her small little mission that she has given people. It was time to get a move on.

Word Count: 662
    Total Word Count: 662

Colour Code for speaking - [color=#91bbff]

Breaking Free Like Freddie Mercury Empty Re: Breaking Free Like Freddie Mercury

Post by Guest 18th April 2017, 20:23

Alana was finally out of the little, confined room that had the female in a heap of confusion. Alana had to do a few things first if she was going to break free with everyone else. While she was at it, she might aswell pick out some stuff to make weapons, or even grab some of the weapons if there are any on guard. Regardless, it was probably best to make some in order to prevent stealing or something… There was so many choices that the one eyed girl could do, and there wasn’t enough time to even aesthetically pull them off flawlessly. Nonetheless, Alana will try her best, she needed to get back to the base after all in order to continue her development on being a zoid pilot.

Alana grinned as she continued her way around, trying to find out all the posting positions that all the baddies were stationed at, there seemed to be quite a few at all the cashiers, and there even seemed to be some guards at the entrance… This gave Alana some clue as to what to do, the guys didn’t need makeshift weapons at all, they just needed to force open the vents…! Alana now had to make sure that she wasn’t going to mess anything up while heading back, she has done enough scouting for now to know the information that she needed specifically in order to start the escape plan. Goodness, she hoped it would work for the lot of them, if they were discovered while the strategy was executed then it could mean major trouble for all of them. That was something that she didn’t want to happen at all, this is also something that she had to pull off, it might even be put up to good use in the future.

Glancing around, the female tiptoed back to the starting area and bit her lower lip, allowing everyone to glance at her with some authority in their eyes, waiting for her word on what they needed to do. She didn’t want it to come up to this point, but in the end, they all have no choice, especially on the positions that the bad guys have stationed themselves in. This was a very daunting task for Alana, but she only needed to have some more faith in herself before she felt like she could actually do this without gaining any casualties.

“We have to pry the vents open. Is there anything here that we can use??” Alana asked as she looked to the vents in the room, grinning wildly as some of the people shook their heads. Anything was possible when it came to this type of world, like hell, even animals are made of junk nowadays. “Okay guys, look through the drawers and look for paperclips. I will do whatever I can to look for more in the outside area, but just clip them all together. Actually, no, if I go outside, they might get suspicious! Lets just gather what we can.”

Everyone seemed to get to work pretty quickly as they scoured through all the office drawers for as many paperclips that they all could possibly bring together in the name of the ultimate escape plan. Slowly, but surely, everyone started to pile paperclips onto the floor, while others sat down onto the floor and started to conjoin them together, eventually, it turned out to be something akin to one big rope. This was great, there wasn’t much for the group to do now other than use the paperclips like a rope and pull the ventilation open, this was their last chance if they were to get out alive. Scavengers and survivors would surely be proud of this little group of hostages.

Looking to the finished product, Alana quickly got to work and grabbed a stool, standing on it and tying the paper clips around one of the bars of the vent. “Okay guys, positions!” Everyone got themselves ready, all going into single file as if they were about to play a really exciting game of tug of war, this was also becoming quite exciting for the female who thought up of the plan in the first place.

“Go…”

The test of strength began as Alana jumped down and rushed over to the end of the line with such grace in her leg lines, grabbing a piece of the strengthened paper clips and wrapped it around her fist before clenching the whole thing, teamwork was definitely needed here, everyone had such different strengths and proficiencies, Alana knew fine well that she wasn’t the strongest, but she was more of a mastermind, using her intelligence to think of near impossible things that actually work. With a clink, the vent dropped onto the floor and Alana gasped, she was sure it could have alerted the guards… this won’t do.

“Everyone go now! The infiltrators will have more than likely have been alerted of this!” This was no time to dilly dally, Alana quickly grabbed as many people as she can, trying her best to shove everyone up the vent as if she was shoving a pole up someones arse, not that there were already people with poles shoved up their buttholes in this cruel world, like the men who barged into the door and grabbed Alana by her ebony hair, throwing her onto the floor with such disdain in their motives.

“What the fuck… just as I got everyone safe too…” The female shook her head.

The man that grabbed her hair lifted his foot high in the air, but Alana’s instincts for her safety kicked in as she then rolled around quickly. “Facking hell mate, the fuck was that for?!” It was clear that Alana just wanted to get out as soon as she can, but the two men in the room wasn’t going to let Alana go that easily, they still had business to do with her…

Standing up, Alana fumbled around, trying to make her way to the paperclips and quickly made a whipping motion, allowing the vent to hit the males head and knocking him out. Yeah, nobody was going to get her that easily, nor will she let infiltrators near her at all. They got another thing coming if they wanted to harm her.

The other man just looked at her stunned and allowed her to go through absolute shock. The female ran over to the ventilation shaft and then jumped into it. She was safe… at least she hoped. She also hoped that the police were arriving or arrived, and then she hoped she could just go back to her place in pure safety… she had enough of stuff today. It didn’t take long for her to escape outside and to meet with everyone, the police were there too… Alana didn’t want to make a statement, but in her current condition she also had to get checked out at the hospital… lovely. Now she was in a wheelchair and in the back of a hospital van.

Ah well, she broke free, like Freddie Mercury.

Word Count: 1183
    Total Word Count: 1845

Colour Code for speaking - [color=#91bbff]
    Chesha
    Chesha

Monetary Credits : 2,000
    RPC : 40

Character sheet
    Name: Chesha
    Team: The Guild
    Primary Zoid: Gun Sniper

Post by Chesha 20th April 2017, 05:50

Great end theme choice, and having recently used a paper clip to pull a jammed battery out of a portable printer...I do NOT envy the pain they likely feel in their hands.

18RPC + 5 extra credit for that fun escape = 23 total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content