Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

2 posters

Buying my gear back

Kirito
    Kirito

Monetary Credits : 2,000

Character sheet
    Name: Kirito
    Team: Fury
    Primary Zoid: Raijin (Shadow Fox)

Buying my gear back Empty Buying my gear back

Post by Kirito 25th March 2017, 21:03

Here is the list of gear that i own and was hoping someone could put it on my profile, link to wayback is at the bottom if you need it!

Armor Plating and Coating:

NanoTech Stealth Treatment (NTST)
    Designed with stealthy pilots in mind, the NTST is unique in its application of next-gen stealth technology pioneered on the Ishikawa Technical Industries "DX01 Strafe Dragon." Outfitted with the standard NanoTech package including armor treatment and the on-the-fly defensive modifications, the NTST will allow you to avoid the enemy’s attacks and and get the drop on them yourself.
    --Armor +75 to All Parts
    --Reduces enemy accuracy by 25%.
    --NanoTech Stealth Treatment is also able to alter is physical structure to harden it self against certain types of damage (Heat, Energy, explosive, slashing or stabbing damage, etc). While active this feature will reduce damage from the chosen type by 40%. A charging feat must be used to activate this feature and the type of damage must be stated. You can change the type of damage at anytime during battle but no more than twice per round.
    --NanoTech Stealth Treatment is semi-compatible with attached armor platings, but is incompatible with any and all added coatings or the Stealth System. If armor platings are attached, the NTST loses its ability to alter itself against varying damage types.

---------------------------------

Equipment

S.C.O.P.E. (Self Calculating Optical Precision Equipment)
    This tech device increases the accuracy of all fire armed based equipment on the zoid by magnifying the weapons' sights in ranges of 50x's up to 5000x magnification.
    Adds +15 DP to all firearms attached to the zoid.
    Requires 1 CPU slot. Zoid must have firearm-based weapons (Machine guns and rifles. Cannons do not apply.).

Organic Psycom System
    Modifies a Zoid's control systems and allows for a direct link to the pilot's mind.
    +4 Reflexes | +4 Proficiency
    CPU Slots: 1

---------------------------------

Weapons
    Hyper Velocity Railgun
    A high velocity electrically powered electromagnetic projectile rifle used to smash through shield and armor. The railgun comprises a pair of parallel conducting rails, along which a sliding armature is accelerated by the electromagnetic effects that help propel the massive bullet-like projectile through the air. This projectile travels at such a fast velocity that its unblockable by shields.
    85 DP (70 base + 15 S.C.O.P.E.)
    Unblockable by shields.
    Twice per round, three rounds
    External Hardpoints: 1

Stats on the old site were
    RP Credits: 20
    Monetary Credits: 1,450

Advancement Points: 4,000
    Growth Level: 4
    Skill Points: 14

Statistics
    Mental: 6
    Reflex: 11 (+4 OPS)
    Proficiency: 5 (+4 OPS)
    -Melee: Tier 1 - 1 (+5 DP)
    -Rifles: 0
    -Cannons: 0
    -Machine Guns: Tier 2 - 4 (+4 OPS) (+10 DP)

Known Reflexes:

Double Attack:
    [Takes the place of Attack]
    This feat will allow you to attack twice in the same time frame as the normal Attack feat. The pilot rapidly attacks using the same weapon twice at the same Zoid, though different targets on the Zoid may be attacked.
    Note: The "usage" of the weapon is counted in the use limit of weapons.
    (Uses 1 Reflex Point)

Sprint:
    [Takes the place of Activate/Charge]
    Like all animals, the instinct of fight or flight is in every Zoid. Sprint may be used to run away from or at your opponent.
    Increase for 2 actions the evasion and accuracy rates by 20% and speed by 1.
    (Uses 1 Reflex Point)

After Image:
    [Takes the place of Dodge]
    The Zoid dodges at such a high speed that an image of the Zoid remains to confuse the aiming pilot and make them miss.
    Allows near-auto-dodge of one attack feat, once per round.
    (Uses 2 Reflex Points)

https://web.archive.org/web/20160817092447/http://zoidsae.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=120&sid=3e079786027f06d69c947ee1a7f210ec
    Chesha
    Chesha

Monetary Credits : 2,000
    RPC : 40

Character sheet
    Name: Chesha
    Team: The Guild
    Primary Zoid: Gun Sniper

Buying my gear back Empty Re: Buying my gear back

Post by Chesha 28th March 2017, 03:37

Approved for everything except the RPC and monetary credits (everyone was set back to zero on that and given the starting money). PM me any special coding you might want to splice it into your profile, or if you like you can even set up personal coding and track logs in the new Bank zone!

AP/GL have been updated accordingly

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 04:53